Leverage your network resources and reduce costs with a complete IP and software-based fax solution.
Open Text Fax Gateways are purpose built and pre-configured to simplify Fax over IP (FoIP) implementations, providing a cost effective alternative to traditional fax boards and remote fax servers. Deploying an Open Text Fax Gateway together with Open Text Fax Server, RightFax Edition represents a complete solution offering that maximizes your IP infrastructure, facilitates network consolidation, and simplifies branch office fax management.
Benefits of the Open Text Fax Gateway Solution for Software-based Fax over IP
- Simplify the distribution of network fax communications with purpose built Fax Gateways, optimized to work with T.38 and Fax Server
- Bridge the gap between circuit (i.e., telephone) and IP communications
- Support real-time Fax Server connections using T.38 and standards-based SIP
- Deploy real-time software-based FoIP without requiring a VoIP ready network
- Support a broad range of communications systems, including TDM (T1/E1), PBX, Key Systems and dedicated PSTN trunk circuits
- Provide a standards-based architecture enabling FoIP interoperability in almost any environment
A Complete FoIP Solution
|The Open Text Fax Gateway Solution for Software-based Fax over IP||Datasheet|
|Top Five Reasons to Use an Open Text Fax Gateway||Datasheet|
|Virtualizing Open Text Fax Server with Real-time Fax over IP and Open Text Fax Gateway||White Paper|