UNIVERGE 3C is a complete, software-based, unified communications and collaboration solution that redefines the way a business and individuals communicate.
This comprehensive solution delivers a fully functional IP-PBX along with a complete set of voice features and sophisticated unified communications (UC) and collaboration applications that can be tailored to your specific business needs.
It provides the necessary agility for today’s dynamic work environment and enables total control over how, when and where you choose to be reached – truly empowering your workforce.
UNIVERGE 3C operates across premise, cloud or hybrid environments. Through its standards-based components and distributed software architecture, it delivers to you unmatched flexibility, reliability and scalability to keep your organization competitive in today’s marketplace.
|UNIVERGE 3C delivers a complete communications solution that can be tailored to any organization’s needs for highly reliable and secure services.|
|UNIVERGE UC Client empowers users to communicate on their own terms. This powerful software streamlines communications and information delivery which results in increased efficiency and productivity.|
|UNIVERGE Media Gateways & Conferencing designed to work with UNIVERGE 3C, these gateways are easy-to-deploy network appliances that provide PSTN connectivity, legacy PBX interconnection as well as IP-enabling analog stations for seamless migration to VoIP and on-demand conferencing.|
|UNIVERGE for Hospitality is an innovative, affordable communications and collaboration solution specifically tailored for the burgeoning mid-sized hotel market and built on the proven, award winning UNIVERGE 3C software platform.|
- US Department of Defense (DoD) has accredited NEC’s UNIVERGE 3C™ software-based unified communications and collaboration solution (UC&C) as a UC Session Controller.
- The NEC 3C is on the DoD Approved Product List (APL)
- Industry standard servers
- Multiple end-point choices
- IP and analog phone support
- Flexible PSTN connectivity
- Legacy PBX migration
- On-demand conference bridging
- Integrated voice mail
- Industry standard protocols
- Fully resilient architecture
- IP network independent
- Integrated desktop software
- Voice, video, messaging
- Complete E911 & Emergency Features
- Integral Unified Messaging
- Informal call center functions
- Phone-less attendant station
- Voice network performance reports
- Supports pure trunking for PBX migration
- VG3 equipment auto-discovery